miércoles, 5 de diciembre de 2007

Quieres Africa, pues toma dos tazas!!

Hi all,
What's up there?? Africa needs me guys, now they can't live without me I'm like the new Mandela, so I will come back on January for another 4-6 weeks, it will complete a year abroad. Too much time, but you know, I'm thinking in a BWM serie 1 and Africa will pay for it ;)
I'll be in Madrid, since the 12/12 to the 03/01, I hope I can see everybody because I miss guys!!!
If anyone wants to come visit South Africa and me, now it's the last chance (Pitu, Ana, Virgi,...). Just to make you jelous, my favourite pictures since I'm here:
Anyway, be prepare to my next birthday party on February2008, it will be EPIC!!!!
Love,
Sergi

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Como te lo montas cabron!!! Un saludote de un amigo Cosladeño! ;-)

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...

lA MADRE QUE TE PARIO NEN!! ERES EL NUEVO "SHARK DUNDEE" BUENO BUENO
QUE NOS ESPERARA EN LAS SIGUIENTES FOTOS...
JUAGAR AL PILLA PILLA... O TAL VEZ MAMPORRERO DE TIBURONES...

BESITOS DEL LUCKY